2011

My last post did not work..I hope the rest of 2011 is better..The only good thing that happened so far was the Jan25 revolution.. But I am afraid from what is happening nowadays..The problem that we suffered from 30 years of non-political environment . Now everyone suddenly became a political expert. Please people let the experts do their work. And political experts wannabees please try to learn and read and decide the right direction to follow. And I hope that people understands what's going on. Some people I I really don't know who exactly) are trying to distract us from reaching our goals by issues like Kamilia and Abeer and all this garbage.Please focus on the goal which is to save our Egypt and make it better and better. Please remember that all the world respect the Egyptians now. This did not happen since ages. So after we amazed the world by our revolution PLEASE don't ruin all this.

Comments

Popular Posts